The students will…..
• Listen to Wirangu without English translation.
• Focus on the second page, and understand the meanings of the language.
• Be introduced to the words ngalurlu we muduga-nga car warda muga things dharba-ilarn to put in side warda-dhadi scrub and gari now or soon.
• Use a simple phrase about going somewhere and be confident to say it out aloud.
1.Welcome the students in language nyurni yadu and ask them to sit nyina-ga and introduce yourself
e.g. ngadhu ini Estelle – nga.
2. Read Wardugu Wirn in language with no English. Stop every few pages and ask students what's happening in the story.
3.Go back to the second page, go through each sentence and its English meaning. Encourage students to have a go at repeating each word after its read.
4.Ask the students a question (we do you go for a drive with your mum and dad your car ).
5.Draw a picture of yourself family and mates going for a drive.